[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] Bombarded by Ads?

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 00:53:13 CST 2003

I'm not sure on this one. It appears that subscription to the service is
free... all they do is sell advertising on their web site.  Is that much
different that if someone posted a "Counterpunch" article? It seems like a
close call and one that might be better left to die it's own death. They
won't bother to do post at IMC sites for long if they don't get too many
cookies that link back from our site. Right?
Sandra