[Imc-web] My attendance at tonights meeting!

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 5 23:29:48 CST 2003

We mainly put things off until next week, same time, same place. Some
general ideas were kicked around, which came down to saying go for
whatever those interested wanted.

Interface with the main IMC webpage will be discussed at a later date
once a proposal on what is desired on it is made.
Mike Lehman