[Imc-web] Posting the Shortwave Report Announcement on Urbana website

Dan Roberts danroberts27 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 23 21:02:08 CST 2003

Dear Friends,
                I began posting on your website after receiving a request
from one of your staff members. I've posted weekly for close to a year or
so, but the last 4 or 5 times, the post doesn't make it up on your site. I
believe I am doing everything the same as before- I check the box asking for
email confirmation, but no longer receive the email. Is there a problem that
I don't know about?
                   ¡FurthuR!   Dan Roberts