[Imc-web] Posting the Shortwave Report Announcement on Urbana website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 24 02:53:05 CST 2003

Dan,
I don't know why it hasn't been working, as I'm just an editor and not a
Tech person. You do need to be sure that you finish the post after
Preview by hitting Submit, which can a be little different than other
IMCs, due to the software, in case that is the problem.

We updated to Dada last September, but just recently did an update on
Dada. Perhaps that is the problem. Most likely, it is a browser
compaptibility issue. You might try something other than what you've
been using to see if that works.

We are aware of a few bugs and are trying to track them down. If you can
tell us what version of which browser on which OS you are using, the web
guys might be able to figure out what's up. In any case, they'll see this.

We would still like to have you stuff here, especially with war about to
break out, so I hope something gets worked out.
Mike Lehman