[Imc-web] Disappearing Comments

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 28 18:14:54 CST 2003

Re: <http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/9103/index.php>

Someone turned this into a Feature this afternoon (I'm unsure why, as
it's fine as a Newswire article, but as a repost with a short
accompnaying comment, IMHO, it didn't quite qualify as Feature
material.) In the process, previously attached comments (two poems) were
lost. I can't figure out how to turn it back into just an article (in
hopes the lost comments will reappear) nor how to attach the comments to
the Feature (they show as being Displayed.)

Is it possibel to fix this?
It may also be a bug, but since I didn't do it myself, that's just a guess.
Mike