[Imc-web] Problematic Post

JASON MIEREK jmierek at msn.com
Thu Jan 30 19:18:52 CST 2003

I must say that I like the poster.  The fact is that pResident Bush will be
comitting war crimes and that war crimes carry heavy penalties, as the folks
on the wrong end of the nooses at Nuremberg knew.

That said, I also recognize the need to "cover our butts" in an age of
increasing governmental paranoia and police state surveillance.  No need to
paint targets on our chests.

So maybe we could remove the "offending" phrase "dead or alive" from the
poster.  Is that possible with a graphics editor?

Jason