[Imc-web] Problematic Post

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 20:10:03 CST 2003

Jason,
If there is a way to do it, I sure don't know it. And I think there are
issues to alerting a piece of art that are separate from the issue we
are dealing with here. I would also think that the person who posted it
knew exactly what they were doing and that we shouldn't spend too much
time worrying about what they surely knew they were doing.

I'm going to wait until 9pm and, unless I hear a strong and well-argued
opinion against deleting it, it's history. I call it as an obvious
policy violation, but i realize that others may see it differently (and
I have no intention of downloading it onto MY machine in case we somehow
decide to put it back at a later date.)

I will try to hide it, but I think we still have software issues that
mean that we can only delete it if we don't want it to show on the
mainpage in the Media Gallery. The only alternative is to hide the
article itself (I think that works now), but I don't really have an
issue with the article, just the graphic.
Mike Lehman