[Imc-web] Re: [Imc] Advertising?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 31 15:18:45 CST 2003

I received several replies, all indicating that they also saw this as
advertising. The fact that it costs to attend is not in itself an
indication of it being advertising, but since it seems to be a
completely commercial enterprise, other than the fact that say they will
offer some "financial assistance", with no apparent local connection to
the community, I have concluded it is advertising. Also, all of those
involved seem to be connected with corporate media and arts enterprises.
So I have placed it in Hidden status. This can be reviewed at the next
Web or Steering group meeting.
Mike Lehman