[Imc-web] worthwhile to delete "Jack Ryan" 's posts?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 3 12:10:39 CST 2003

Jack is one of our best recruiters, as his opinions, so very like those
we read every day in the News-Gazette and see and hear in the rest of
the dominant media, remind our real audience of how badly Indymedia is
needed.

Not to mention that if one of us were to conduct ourselves in a similar
manner, on any right-wing forum, we would have been censored and gine
long ago, which once again highlights how very much more open we are to
differing opinions than those we oppose.

He regularly makes a big enough ass of himself on his own that he
discredits anything he says here. As long as he's making a fool of
himself, give him rope. Generally, I think, he is so boringly
predictable and tiresome that people just tune him out.

If he violates our website use policy, that's a different matter. You
can review that at: http://www.ucimc.org/info/display/policy/index.php
You can, of course, make a complaint here or at a meeting based on what
you see as a violation of this policy and we will consider it on its merits.