[Imc-web] IMPORTANT: MEETING TONIGHT

meghan krausch meghan_krausch at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 16:52:45 CDT 2003

TO ALL IMC AND COMMUNITY MEMBERS:

If you haven't heard yet, the IMC performance space has been shut down by
the city of Urbana. We have been trying to resolve the situation in such a
way that we are able to reopen the space (after some work, obviously).
However, we have now reached somewhat of a fork in the road in our campaign
to get the IMC reopened, and we need community input and help.

please come to a meeting at the IMC TONIGHT, SUNDAY AT 8:30 PM

to discuss where the IMC should go from here.

also, if you saw the News-Gazette article and you are concerned about the
safety of the IMC, please come get the other side of the story!

if you have questions, please call me at 390-6051, or email Zach at
zach at ucimc.org

PLEASE FORWARD TO ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

-meghan