[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-info] Please Delete Article from Website

mlehman mlehman at students.uiuc.edu
Thu May 15 23:00:30 CDT 2003

Sascha,
We have not encountered this situation since we went to Dada. Since a poster
can edit and even delete the entire contents of their own article in Dada,
assuming they registered as a UC IMC user, this request could be accomodated
if we assume that we are only helping the author to do what he may not have
the technical sophistication to do themselves. In a sense, we implicitly moved
beyond the old policy when we adopted Dada.

I would respond to David myself, but he might realize that I'm "ML" and be
even more mortified than he already is. What do others think of this as an
acceptable solution? At the very least, we should offer to change the name of
the child he accidently left in, since this is a legal issue for him.
Mike Lehman