[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-info] Please Delete Article from Website

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Fri May 16 01:14:50 CDT 2003

It seems to me that we have made changes and maybe even deleted articles at the request of their writers in the past.  I see no reason not to do so in this case provided we're sure he's the real author.

If he were an active IMC volunteer I doubt we'd think twice.

Should this sort of request become more frequent, then we might want to have some sort of policy, but for the moment I see no good reason to worry about it.

--Paul