[Imc-web] Donations Page Updated (and problem with dada):

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri May 16 11:12:14 CDT 2003

Hi all,

After fixing dada's infodoc editing ability, I've now updated the
donations page:

http://www.ucimc.org/info/display/support/index.php

It now includes sustaining funder options (through paypal) of $1, $2, $5,
$10, $25, $50, and $100 a month (as seen previously on SF IMC's donations
page).

One thing I've noticed is that if you re-edit the page using the dada
interface, every paypal link gets broken.  For some reason, dada replaces
the following code:

&currency

with this code:

¤cy

I have _no idea_ why it does this, but it means that any time the donate
page is updated, one has to manually fix all the paypal links.  Does
anyone know how to fix this?  Is this an already identified dada bug?

--Sascha