[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-tech] Donations Page Updated (and problem with dada):

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri May 16 11:17:25 CDT 2003

I was just going to create a separate capital campaign donations page
on the capital.ucimc.org site and we could link to that from the
capital campaign page (the house should link to it as well as some
text) and from the regular donations page.

I'm going to use paypal links for each of our official donor levels
and then put in a general link for the networkforgood thingy. Unless
there is a way to make a link to network for good that already has the
funds earmarked for capital and already has a value filled in...

If you're working on the exact same thing please let me know so I don't.