[Imc-web] capital campaign logo in dada

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri May 16 13:13:52 CDT 2003

Having heard no objections, I've added the capital campaign logo and
link to our capital campaign site to the dada configs in place of the
main UCIMC logo.

I've added the capital campaign logo to our donate page as well.

I've also added a donate page to the capital campaign website.

We should not be fully equiped to collect people's money when media
brings an enslaught of visitors to the site.

http://ucimc.org/
http://capital.ucimc.org/
http://capital.ucimc.org/donate.html
http://www.ucimc.org/info/display/support/index.php

All instances of the house logo point to the same image on the capital
campaign website so when we update it there it'll get updated
everywhere.