[Imc-web] new feature? why?

Paul Bengt Riismandel p-riism at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 13 10:38:59 CST 2003

I figured that's it, but I still think it's better to encourage people
to write features. It takes more work, and may take longer, but I think
it's a better service to our community.  How will anyone know about the
high level of UCIMC involvement without such reports?

Frankly, it seems a little lazy just to repost a feature from another
IMC, unless it's some sort of major breaking news.

At the very least, a compendium of coverage links is one way to go that
doesn't require so much effort and provides the same, if not better
service.

--Paul