[Imc-web] IMC webspace proposal:

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 16:45:28 CST 2003

Based on our past experiences with abuse of the website and the fact
that we already make space available on the Newswire for open/anonymous
posting, I would be inclined to limit this resource to only those who go
to the trouble of creating an account and/or are IMC members. My primary
concern is that someone could find this an easy mark for that ubiquitous
internet sludge, porn.

Other than that, a great idea for a new resource.
Mike Lehman