[Imc-web] IMC webspace proposal:

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Nov 19 11:19:47 CST 2003

I vote for only providing this resource to UC-IMC members.  The ideal, I
believe, would be to eventually have an IMC working group of those
interested in the medium of photography - an IMC photo group of sorts that
would use and manage this resource.

Ben, do you have any interest in an IMC working group of photographers?
We shouldn't wait to set this up until we have a group, but I'm wondering
if this is a possibility.

At some point there will be space considerations.  Perhaps we could
request users limit images to a certain size.

my 2 cents,
Danielle