[Imc-web] moved post off local

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 15:50:58 CDT 2003

I'm OK with that. I think I'm the one who moved it off local in the
first place, but you're right, I hadn't a clue that he was local.

BTW, apparently your moving it back to local didn't take, so I moved it
back to local again. For some reason, this happens occasionally with
this version of Dada.
Mike Lehman