[Imc-web] Severe Axing for Johnny Wizard's Latest

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 12:27:16 CDT 2004

See:
http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/19641/index.php

This was obviously Johnny Wizard posing as "bin Laden".

Same old threatening rants about the "evil bushite" and overwrought
concern about Art Bell being part of the conspiracy.

I wasn't going to spend half an hour reading and editing the threats out
of his crap (and I don't expect that anyone else would either.) I left
him a warning about this behavior and that was going to happen in future
to his work if he does it again in the edited article.

Given everyone's consensus on what this was a couple of weeks ago, I
assume I've not taken indecent liberties with his "writing" but let me
know if you would prefer to volunteer to go through it and fix things
instead of just sending most of it to File 13.