[Imc-web] the repeated request

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 19:23:07 CDT 2004

Zach's right. She wants it to be a Feature. I already discussed with her
that it was not, in my opinion, Feature material, but that someone else
might do so. Y'all feel free to do what you think with it.

Features have been handled ina pretty informal matter. Basically, if
someone thinks something being made into a Feature, they make it into
one. I suppose, so far amyway, that speaks volumes about why it probably
is not a Feature, but someone could change their mind or hasn't really
looked at it yet.

I would be inclined to grant her wish just to buy peace, except for her
past record of being abusive and demanding about editorial decisions
toward other IMC volunteers, without showing any real inclination to
become involved in the process enough to at least understand it. YMMV.
Mike Lehman