[Imc-web] Re: Your IMC website article has been hidden

Anna Epelbaum aepelbaum at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 12:35:46 CDT 2004

You can delete this article from elsewire. I posted there the first, not corrected version. The corrected version is in newswire. So, I want it there not hidden and the erroneous version in elsewhere -removed.

web at ucimc.org wrote:Your article entitled "THE SONG ABOUT DUMMIES" has been hidden from the newswire by ml.
The hide code was: Duplicate post.
The following comments were noted regarding your article:
Dup of #19869

The article is still available at the original URL, or on the hidden newswire page.
Feel free to reply to this message if you have any questions regarding this action.

Thank you, The IMC Editorial Collective.