[Imc-web] Re: Your IMC website article has been hidden

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 28 17:41:23 CDT 2004

Anna,
I think the articles already reflect what you desire.

The first article (Elsewhere Newswire) is hidden (you say this is the
incorrect one.) The second article is on the Local Newswire and is on
display, as I believe you want.

The first aricle has been hidden, which is why you received the
notification, because I gueesed that it was the second version that you
wanted displayed.

Please note, however, by policy that we do not generally delete any
articles, even Hidden ones, so I am unable to delete the first article.
Mike Lehman