[Imc-web] what's up with anna epelbaum?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 30 19:35:21 CDT 2004

Sascha,
After trying to help her with her posts, I pretty much have her on
"Ignore" now. She was editing her own posts the last few days, including
deleting the ones that she could have just edited, so I won't be helping
  her out with anything now.

I think there are some language issues that are present her, i.e. she
has only a passing grasp of much of the idiomatic part of English. No
big deal, except I too have increasingly found that she is pushy,
paranoid, and changeable in her reactions -- sometimes naughty and
sometimes nice. I've pretty much given up on communicating with her, as
she seems to work very hard at making any gaps in communication grow.
Mike Lehman