[Imc-web] what's up with anna epelbaum?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Aug 30 17:55:12 CDT 2004

hi all,

just wanted to pass this along since i too have now had my own interaction
with anna epelbaum.  given that i directly answered both her questions, i
have no idea if she's insane or simply incredibly rude.  but either way,
given her continuing rudeness to pretty much everyone in the organization,
i certainly will be ignoring her requests for assistance in the future.

just keeping everyone in the loop,

--sascha