[Imc-web] IMC needs to be more fair

ali karim bey alikarimbey at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 00:48:15 CST 2004

IMC,

Why does Mr./Ms. "ML" hide comments? Sometimes s/he deletes/hides my comments. Sometimes s/he edits comments have replied or referred to my comments. This is quite a power to one person under the IMC framework. Is this allowed? Is s/he "God"?

I am troubled by this behavior. I am a new resident in C-U (close to 1.5 months now). I have two jobs (car mechanic and pizza delivery). I have never encountered such abusive behavior. May be because I am a muslim youth from Turkey and so "ML" feels I am easy to push around.

I am mostly troubled by how ML has treated Anna from Russia. I felt very sorry for Anna. But, atleast ML did not hide her all comments. I think because Anna is white and woman, ML gave this consideration. I am a muslim youth (not white) and not in college. So, ML is abusive. S/he never explains why s/he hides my comment. Is this allowed? Is IMC fascist?

Yours,
AKB