[Imc-web] IMC needs to be more fair

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 08:27:09 CST 2004

"Mr. Bey" is at least the third iteration of Jack Ryan's new identity
this week (who is banned from UC IMC, for the information of Anna and
Phil.) If someone wants to invite him to the Thursday, Dec. 16 Steering
meeting to argue his case, I have no objections. I also have no
expectation that he will show up, which I predict will be because "Mr.
Bey" has "two jobs (car mechanic and pizza delivery)".

It is completely ridiculous to argue that I am somehow "pushing him
around" because he is a "muslim youth" since his email is the first
indication of his "identity" as such. All of which is nothing but BS. It
is rather interesting that "Mr. Bey" metamorphized from a Cold War
liberal as "casablanca" into a Turkish immigrant in the last 24 hours.
BTW, Casablanca is in Morocco, so Jack should really check his geography
before assuming his next new identity. But "Semper Phi," right?

Meghan,
You should have received a previous email I sent to the Staff list
yesterday about this. Why it is going on on the Staff list? -- that is
within the twisted mind of Jack Ryan. I could killfile him on that list,
but I'd rather not. He'd just change his email address to a new one
anyway. He's now put out two different addresses in the last two days.

A review of Jack Ryan's banning is already on the agenda for next
Thursday's Steering meeting. I have extensive notes to support the case
that "casablanca/Mr. Bey" is Jack Ryan.

Anna,
If you have any concerns about why several of your comments were hidden
yesterday, the Steering meeting next Thursday at 8pm is also the place
to bring them up.
Mike Lehman