[Imc-web] Just Wondering

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Dec 15 14:14:16 CST 2004

i made it a feature after being asked by the author to do so.  given the
recent spate of controvery locally (at IMC, WEFT, etc.), i thought it
might interest folks.  i agree, it isn't a very involved piece, so if
folks want to bump it back to the newswire, i won't raise a fuss -- but i
would like to wait at least a little while to see if it's an announcement
that folks might respond to.

--sascha