[Imc-web] Re: IMC=No Publishing?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Jan 28 12:04:50 CST 2004

good catch Mike.  i've had to hack the actual PhP to put the publish
article link on the same line.  but it's there now.  unless anyone
objects, i'd like to ask ben to recreate a logo/banner for the new theme
and then implement it as the default (since i think it's a vast
improvement on it).  any problem with that?  any other issues that people
have found that need to be fixed beforehand?

--sascha

***