[Imc-web] Re: IMC=No Publishing?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Wed Jan 28 12:09:11 CST 2004

We need to document every change we make to the PHP code in some
central place. Could you create a Changes.local or somesuch file in
the root of the dada install that has descriptions of the changes you
made and comment the code where you made the change with the text
"CHANGED by sdm" or somesuch?

Are you certain that this change required hacking the PHP code? That
seems unlikely.