[Imc-web] Re: IMC=No Publishing?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Jan 28 12:18:09 CST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Zachary C. Miller wrote:

> We need to document every change we make to the PHP code in some
> central place. Could you create a Changes.local or somesuch file in
> the root of the dada install that has descriptions of the changes you
> made and comment the code where you made the change with the text
> "CHANGED by sdm" or somesuch?

what about putting our code into cvs?

> Are you certain that this change required hacking the PHP code? That
> seems unlikely.

the problem is that the publish module is hardcoded to place the link on
the second line of the dada layout.  so i can turn it on (and waste a lot
of space), or create an entirely new module.

as it is, i simply added the following line to:
/var/www/ucimc/components/toprow.inc

so it was a super-easy fix.

--sascha