[Imc-web] [Imc-info] "DAN"'s at it again (fwd)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 19:33:46 CST 2004

Thanks to Mark for noting this fraud.

Well,
DAN never really goes away. This went down about three hours after
posting, when I caught it. His kind of BS is now a slamdunk to spot,
since the pattern analysis trend is so obvious. It's good to see that
people are picking it out so easily now.

I gotta agree that his respect for the intelligence of those who he
appears to be trying to persuade is at the same level as the respect he
shows for the religious sensibilites of many of our fellow human beings.
That just adds evidence to my theory that he is actively trying
undermine the credibility of Indymedia with his campaign. He may or may
not believe in what he posts, because it is so transparent that it's
hard to believe that even an average (or even less than average)
intelligence neo-Nazi would not be so stupid as to somehow believe he
could actually convert anyone to his cause by such clumsiness.

BTW, DAN has been popping up on SF BAY IMC under his real name, which I
won't mention here for obvious reason.
Mike Lehman