[Imc-web] On the recent format changes

Peter Miller peterm402 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 16:22:35 CST 2004

Howdy,

I just wanted to make a couple comments about the format changes.  First, I
really appreciate that most of the site works now and recent changes make
it the best that the imc site has been.  I thought things were great before
the re-formatting that seems to have happened in the past copule
days.  Specifically:

1) I personally don't like the bold face feature summaries
2) The colors on the 'publish a story' link make the page hard to read, and
the text box for the actual article is tiny.

I think a simplified publishing page, one that omits all the optional
stuff, file uploads, etc., will make the site more attractive to people
less familiar with computers but interested in participating in the imc forum.

Thanks for all your work on the site.

-Peter