[Imc-web] Fw: imc web site

Jan Kruse jank at mattoon.k12.il.us
Wed Mar 17 15:41:49 CST 2004

From: Jan Kruse
To: Jan & Durl Urbana
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 8:25 AM
Subject: imc web site

Hi Sascha:
Last night I tried to post a story with a picture to the imc web site: The world still says no to war!..... about the AWARE event on March 20.  After a number of tries I finally gave up trying to include the digital photo and just sent the article alone.  Is there something I need to do differently?  I have posted stories with photos in the past with success...but not last night.  Any suggestions as to what I might do differently.  It said ......fatal error.  I have not seen too many pictures posted lately and wondered if others might be having a problem also. Any suggestions???
Thanks, Jan Kruse   durljan at earthlink.net

Also if possible AWARE would like the article: The World Still Says No to War!  to be seen on the front page of the web site.
For some reason it is located only on the open wire.
Thanks, JAN K