[Imc-web] Fw: imc web site

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 17 16:34:51 CST 2004

Jan,
The new software does not handle gifs well, if that was what you were
trying to post as a graphic. It may be fixed in the next release, but we
have to live with it for now.

Normally, it is IMC policy to not post announcements as Features in teh
center section. However, given the imporatnce of the date and the
multiple events covered in the AWARE announcement, I think we should
make an exception to this policy in the case.

I am going to use Ricky Baldwin's version to make the feature with, as
it has a bit of background material making it more suitable as a
Feature. I will move your stoy, Jan, up to the local Newswire. I hadn't
noticed it down where it is or I would have already moved it up.
Mike Lehman