[Imc-web] Re: Jack Ryan: Time for Him to Go? Re: [Imc] steering meeting Nov. 18

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 13 13:57:21 CST 2004

Zach and Wendy,
Yeah, I am quite aware if these issues. There are two options:

1. Assuming he is a compter simpleton and depending on how he connects to the internet, banning the IP is an option. I realize this may not work, so here is what I actually had in mind...

2. Simply delete his crap. Period. Mostly, he knows he is going to hidden and is well aware of that. Then he makes a big deal about all his posts being in Hidden files being some sort of representation of our "crimes" against him. By deleting his crap, this takes away from his tactic of martyrdom, by intentionally posting stuff that he knows will be hidden, to get any traction.

This could take two forms, both of which I am comfortable with. We could delete anything authored by Jack Ryan. Or we could delete any post of his (which is around 90% of them) that is in violation of the website use policy.

I really don't want to revisit all the issues that we previously have been over with him and other abusers. My solution is predicated on his specific abuses and what I think might most effective in undermining him.

If this looks to be anything other than a relatively short discussion and quick consensus, I'll let the matter drop. However, I really see little point in spending the next four years hiding his "WE WON. YOU LOST" posts, when there is the possibility that his treasued martyr status would disappear down the memory hole without the support that his reserved seat in Hidden Files gives it.
Mike Lehman