[Imc-web] Re: [Imc-tech] Jack Ryan and IMC Site

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 24 01:15:26 CST 2004

Arun,
Thanks for the confirmation that I am not being slowly driven crazy by grad school.

I don't know technically where to go from here. Maybe consult with the Dada guy to find out if he knows anything? But I do know where we should go policy-wise. I suggest that we simply do a full delete of any Jack Ryan stuff we are certain of (definitely everything signed Jack Ryan, as well as the obvious re-nicked posts he is making now.) That should cut down on the problem until we find a technical solution. Obviously, posts where there is some doubt about should be dealt with with more circumspection, but that will be a judgment call.

I doubt that this is the issue, but is it possible that Jack has found some sort of php hack? My inclination is that if he had, he would be using it for all his posts and that does not seem to be the case.
Mike Lehman