[Imc-web] Re: Website

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 8 11:54:35 CST 2005

Wendy,
Yes, your help with this would be useful. I am usually pretty close by
the computer most of the time -- so the troll really is putting a lot of
wated effort into something that gains little to no visibility for his
ego -- but sometimes I am not. Having another person editing would be
helpful and pretty much eliminate the small chance anybody will
encounter his pathetic whining.

Someone will have to set you up with editing privileges (Sascha or
Zach?) so I'm cc-ing this to the web and tech lists. After they get you
signed up, I'll describe in more detail the way I've ben handling this
crap so you're up to speed on it.
Mike Lehman