[Imc-web] Re: [Wonkette] Recommendation: Wonkette Answers: Finally, a Real Drink

Anna Epelbaum aepelbaum at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 07:14:35 CST 2005

Hi:
Speaking about elected positions, I am running currently for the board of WEFT. Maybe, some people can come on 1/24/05 at 7:30 p.m. to support me. It is in Swedish room of McKinley Foundation (corner of Fifth and Daniel). I am comparatively new here, and got these strange opposition and hatred, or competition, or some political pressure of Sandra Ahten, and people who are associated with her in addition to obvious difficulties to promote my causes in the infected by the regular racism surrounding.
I really would appreciate some support. This upcoming meeting of WEFT board is open as all of their meetings.
Anna

imc-web at ucimc.org wrote:
imc-web at ucimc.org has sent you a link!

ANNA, THIS IS THE ADDRESS THAT ADAM HAD SHARED WITH ME. YOU CAN GO HERE:

http://www.champaigncountyclerk.com/022205primarycandidates.htm

WE, PERSONALLY, THINK THAT YOU SHOULD RUN FOR OFFICE IN URBANA.

Title: Wonkette Answers: Finally, a Real Drink
Link: http://www.wonkette.com/politics/about/wonkette-answers-finally-a-real-drink-029245.php