[Imc-web] random emails intended for the IMC

Emily eshcaine at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 08:20:46 CST 2005

Hello,

I keep getting these odd emails intended for IMC
mailboxes sent to my emailbox. I get several a day and
I would like it to stop. I used to be the co-ordinator
for the IMC middle room gallery but I am not sure why
these emails have started coming to recently. What
steps can I take to make sure I do not get these
anymore?

-emily johnson