[Imc-web] Ship Confirmation, Tracking Number : RCS3990753197059YMC

Jamar X. Simon spacecooke4hxs at phreaker.net
Wed Jan 12 06:19:00 CST 2005

About happiness There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.	-Christopher Darlington Morley (1890-1957)
Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.	-Christopher Darlington Morley (1890-1957)
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.

I get from most parents is ?Can you teach my child to talk?? This question has haunted me for years.
When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.	-Eric Hoffer (1902-1983)

I'll study as soon as you have liked skiing. Ashley disliked reading between the two buildings.
They have regretted jogging since last Monday. I am not missing surfing.

It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.	W. Edwards Deming
We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.	-Mark Twain [Samuel Langhornne Clemens] (1835-1910)
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.	Alvin Toffler
Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?	George Wallace