[Imc-web] Agenda Item for Steering:Time for Anna to Go?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 10:11:26 CST 2005

Having attempted numerous times to communicate the requirements of our
website use policy to Anna Epelbaum, and in light of her continuing
refusal to abide by these requests, I think it is time to consider
suspending her posting privileges here. I really don't like having to
read every post by someone to pick out the occasional one that somehow
manages to NOT violate our policies.

Her primary objective in every post she makes seems to be to denigrate
those who post articles. I reminded her of this just recently, stating
that further violations would cause me to bring this up for
consideration. She has refused to observe my cautions yet again, so I am
asking that this item be placed on the agenda for the Jan. 20 Steering
meeting.

Anna, I am copying this to you in case you wish to submit a statement or
appear in your defense. The meeting starts at 8 pm and, if you choose to
appear, it will be the first agenda item after introductions and IMC
group reports.