[Imc-web] Please Be Aware on Saturday Morning at the IMC

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 13:24:26 CST 2005

For some inexplicable reason, Anna Epelbaum has stated that she will be
there at 10 am Saturday morning. This may have originally started with
Jack Ryan/BobbyLee's troll/suggestion to her that this was something he
was organizing, but it really makes no sense otherwise in the real
world. We have no meeting with her scheduled. Perhaps she thinks there
is going to be some sort of protest?

Anna is not prohibited from being at the IMC. However, I have advised
her, as you know from previous messages, that I have put suspension of
her posting privileges on the agenda for the Jan. 20 Steering meeting. I
just wanted to make everyone aware of this proposed visit by Anna, given
the situation.

On another point, I have some serious suspicions about another new
poster, someone who goes by the name of "Rich" on the website. His email
is <letsthinksomemore (at) yahoo.com>

I will not discuss online my initial suspicions of Rich, as this is part
of the confidential algorithm for detecting imposter trolls. Later, he
seemed to be more legitimate, but the contents of the following email
that Anna has posted to the website, and which has been hidden because
it is off topic, seem to indicate some seriously incriminating behavior
on the part of Rich. He is trolling Anna with emails in exactly the
fashion that we know that Jack Ryan has in the past.