[Imc-web] Anna Epelbaum Nonsense

Jck3ub at aol.com Jck3ub at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 13:27:14 CST 2005

Hi UCIMC:

As someone who regularly visits, reads on and truly enjoys your website, I'm
really disgusted by the way that Anna Epelbaum's behavior has disrupted
people's posts and conversations with slander and rancor.  Is she honestly coming
down to the UCIMC office Saturday morning at 10 a.m. as some wacky show of
protest, as she has been posting?  If you'd like support--positive, not thuggery by
any stretch--from your base, please let me know, for I'd be happy to lend my
support for what a good job you do and what a positive, enriching experience
you provide for the community.  I'd also like to become a sustainer/member, so
I'd be happy to kill two birds with one stone, metaphorically speaking.

All the Best,
Jason Kozlowski
Graduate Student in History