[Imc-web] Anna Epelbaum Nonsense

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 14 13:48:25 CST 2005

Hi Jason,
Thanks for your comments.

As for Anna's visit, I really don't have any serious concerns, but given
the volatile nature of situations like this, I wanted everyone to be
aware of the potential. I am not even certain that anyone will be there
at that time, but there will be in the afternoon between 2 and 5 at
least if you want to join up. We would be glad to have your support!
Mike Lehman