[Imc-web] Re: thwarted DoS

mysarah mysarah at insightbb.com
Tue Jul 5 19:24:36 CDT 2005

Wow! Ok, first off, I'm not too tech-oriented, but I can tell you what I
know.

I did visit the ucimc website to read Anna's newest drivel yesterday , and
then my computer locked up (or the website did), which, unfortunately
happens to me sometimes.... I was frozen (or so I thought) and I was on the
View comments page, and I hit a couple of other links there thinking it was
just chewing on something (I need to add memory, I'm getting low....), and
then when nothing happened, I left the website. I never *was* able to get
back. I *was* able to get to it from work today. I still cannot get to it
from home. I'll do a bunch of stuff on the computer to see if I have
anything malicious going on. I'm sorry if I sent the website into a
tailspin....

I *did* sign up for the coalition for police review list cuz after reading
the front page story on the local rag on Sunday, I realize I need to get off
my butt a bit more....

Thanks for letting me know. If there is anything I can do to help discover
what happened or prevent it from happening again, let me know....

Sarah