[Imc-web] in search of web consultant

dporreca at insightbb.com dporreca at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 7 01:25:19 CDT 2005

Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply. If it's not too inconvenient for you, I
would definitely appreciate your stopping by at Cafe Kopi on Friday.
At this point the students are formulating a timetable for designing
the online Gargoyle. We hope to get it up and running by the
beginning of the school year in late August. I'm sure you could give
us a reality check if we're being too ambitious, etc.

We should be easy to recognize. Just look for a boring old guy (me)
conspicuously out of place with a bunch of teenagers. :)

Thanks again.

Dave Porreca