[Imc-web] in search of web consultant

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 01:05:04 CDT 2005

Hi Dave,
I don't believe anyone else has responded to your email yet, so I will.

I am one of the IMC website editors, but I've been around from the
beginning, so I can probably answer most questions about our website
that aren't too technical. I can certainly answer general questions
about how Indymedia reflects a diversity of viewpoints, tactics, and
opinions about electronic media.

Our own Web group is just getting back on its feet right now. Perhaps
someone more technically oriented is what you're seeking. They may
volunteer and be more suitable than I am for that. In any case, I would
be available to speak with you Friday at 6pm, if no one else turns out
to be available from the IMC.
Mike Lehman
UC IMC