Color, No Thumbnail was Re: [Imc-web] Feature

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 2 10:08:21 CST 2005

I'll bet that when we fixed the color rendering, it may have broken the
thumbnailing feature. Darrin noted that when he checked the box to use
the image as a thumbnail, the Feature did not generate a thumbnail
properly within the Feature itself. If we have to choose one or the
other, I suppose we should go with color.

If anyone can look into this when they get a chance, please do. It would
be cool to have both good color and proper thumbnails.
Mike Lehman