Color, No Thumbnail was Re: [Imc-web] Feature

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 2 11:33:01 CST 2005

As far as I can tell, the change that fixed the color rendering had
nothing to do with the thumbnail feature.  In fact, no recent patching
has seemed to involve the thumbnail feature, so it's possible this bug
has been broken for several months or a year or longer?  The thumbnail
is being created properly -- it's on the filesystem, and there's a
proper thumbnail on the UCIMC home page -- but for some reason Dada is
opting to display the "large" version, which is actually the original
image after it has been downsized too 400 pixels wide (that's the
current setting of the "image_page_width" preference).

I don't grok Dada well enough that it wouldn't take me a fair amount of time
to track down the bug.

Arun